It is rare to find a home that presents as immaculately as this one. Every attention to detail has been considered, and there is nothing to be done, other than move in and enjoy the lifestyle that living on acreage on the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
This property set on over 16 acres has an executive house with massive self-contained cottage, a pool, and space for horses, hobbies and kids to play. It even has its own rain forest to explore. The property is partially fenced, and boundaries have been cleared with an excavator. There is power and water to the horse yard area, and water is plumbed to the chook pen area.
The main house is 300m2 of luxury and only 12 months old, but looks brand new:
- Set on two stories, there is plenty of space for even the largest of families, with multiple living areas and retreats to escape when you need a little alone time.
- This 4-bed house has a children’s retreat, a media room, a parents retreat and an alfresco area – what more could you want?
- The kitchen has induction cooktop, a steamer, separate oven, a built in microwave and wine cooler!
- The garage is currently being used as a gym and has had an aircon installed, as well as TV outlet.
- The alfresco patio has been screened off with a security screen facilitating year round outdoor living.
- Total main house area, including the alfresco is 300m2
The cottage is separated from the main house by the pool, providing both physical separation and privacy for the occupants; ideal for multi-generational living, or an income generating opportunity. The term “cottage” is used loosely, as the accommodation is expansive and generous in scale. Total area of the cottage is 216m2 (18x12m), and with raked ceilings and barn doors and a large, elegant kitchen, this airconditioned cottage is perfect for another family to call their home. Multiple areas provide the opportunity for not only living and sleeping, but also office and storage space. The main bedroom has an extra-large walk in robe which needs to be seen to be believed!
This is a council approved detached extension / granny flat.
There is also a 140m2 approved extended dwelling, with over 50m2 alfresco area double carpark.
Even the cubby house is on the council plans! This house is the Taj Mahal of cubby houses and every child’s dream. Complete with USB charging station, power and smoke alarms, in addition to the mandatory slide and internal staircase, this cubby house is sure to delight.
Two two houses along have over 516m2 under roof before we add in extra approved area, and carports - phew! The amount of accomodation under roof in this property is mindblowing!
Other relevant information regarding the property includes
- 10kW of Solar (with 3 phase inverter)
- Plenty water tanks (3 x 22500 litres PLUS 3 X 600 litre emergency tanks)
- 3 phase power to pole
- Power/lights to covered pool deck with plumbed BBQ/outdoor kitchen
- Solar hot water
- 6 car accommodation
- Solar powered gate
- Shed powered
Only 15 minutes to Noosa, 15 minutes to the airport, close to hiking and biking trails, in excellent proximity to some of the best Sunshine Coast schooling choices… this property has it all!
Note: Whilst every due diligence has been taken in the preparation of this information, Choice Property can attach no guarantee regarding the contents and recommend purchasers conduct their own enquiries.
Property Code: 59