Established in 2006 this low set brick home is located in the rapidly growing Fraser Coast Region. 20 minutes south west of Maryborough, 12 minutes north west of Tiaro, less than 1 hour west of Hervey Bay, 3 hours north of Brisbane is a hidden enclave of quality homes on manageable acreages. A four-bedroom brick home with Colorbond roof provides an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with an emphasis on outdoor relaxation. Encompassing a dam and selectively cleared bushland with tracks meandering through, the birdlife and wildlife is prolific.
Ideally suited for the caravanning family, this property situated on 5 acres has a carport 10m x 4.5m x 3.5m H catering for the larger caravan. Adjacent is a 15m x 7.5m Colorbond shed with power allowing for multiple use activities.
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Air-conditioning to living areas and master bedroom
- Generous open kitchen, dining, family room
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Generous patio area overlooking dam and selectively cleared bushland
- Eight solar panels giving a total of 5kw inverter with 2kw output
- Solar hot water
- 67500 litre water storage for house
- 25300 litre water storage for gardens and backup
- Large shed
- Large caravan shelter
- Partially fenced
*More images coming when the weather fines up