A perfect home for extended family living together but within their own space. A fantastic opportunity has come to market for you to secure a dual living residence in a country setting.
The property allows for a small menagerie including the ability to keep a couple of horses, set up storage for your collectibles or establish your home office in peaceful surroundings.
Create a space for entertaining friends and family whilst being able to park a caravan for the visiting traveller. Birdlife is prolific attracted by the variety of trees and shrubs with plenty of space for a chicken coop and vegetable garden. The sunlight filters through the trees from dawn to dusk. Situated in a Cul De Sac traffic is minimal.
Well priced and conveniently located in the rapidly growing Fraser Coast Region. Antigua is a rural community 20 minutes southwest of Maryborough, 12 minutes northwest of Tiaro, less than 1 hour west of Hervey Bay, and 3 hours north of Brisbane on a highway currently being upgraded. It is in a hidden enclave of quality homes on manageable acreages.
Set yourself free from city living and invest in life on a country estate, without the big-ticket prices of major cities. It's a perfect home for families looking for a lifestyle with room to move. A few finishing touches are required to complete this property and allow for your personal creativity.
16 Kirrang Court is a two-story residence with a welcoming feel amongst a bush setting. Dual living upstairs and downstairs the ground level offers two-bedrooms, one-bathroom, full kitchen, living area and laundry with storage while upstairs provides three-bedrooms, one-bathroom with separate toilet, full kitchen with European style gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry. Play or enjoy time around the 7-acre property and on a hot day relax with a swim in the inground pool.
- 2 Dams with a seasonal creek
- Fully fenced with two paddocks
- In-ground 40 000 litre swimming pool
- 3 sheds plus tack/feed room
- A shelter ideal for creating a camp kitchen
- Room for caravan or boat storage
- School bus route close by
- Close to all the Maryborough amenities including hospitals, shops, and a growing industrial precinct
- 3 x water tanks 45000 litres, 20 000 litres, and 15 000 litres
- Solar Hot Water
- Reverse cycle split air conditioners 7.4 kw upstairs and 7.0 kw downstairs