608 KENT ST, MARYBOROUGH
Indicative of its' years, Circa 1950's this North Facing house is ideal for a first home owner or investor. Finished in an aluminium cladding maintenance is low. Close to the CBD, hospital and all amenities this property is above flood level. There is a Bus Stop at the front gate for your convenience. Just inside the front gate a small fish pond amongst the trees invites you to relax and unwind. A woodfired BBQ in a large back yard and numerous established trees including fruit trees provides the blank canvas opportunity to create your own escape within suburbia away from the hustle and bustle.
With some TLC you can add your personal touch to create a very comfortable home.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with BIW
- Air-conditioning all rooms
- Combined kitchen/dining
- Electric stove, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- Solar Electricity System 6.6 kw
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced yard with side access
- Lean to, drive through carport tall enough for a caravan or boat
- 2 Sheds
- Room to expand
Call now for your inspection