This house is an unusually large family home, and well located in this highly sought-after complex of Caprice. This house represents a great opportunity in the real estate market on the Sunshine Coast.
The family complex of Caprice is well known for its beautiful grounds and its superb facilities and it is the perfect place for any family to springboard their life on the Sunshine Coast.
This 4 bedroomed home in Caprice offers tremendous value.
This lowset, modern house with great floorplan, two living areas and good outdoor family area with small garden, has only one neighbour, which maximises privacy.
The complex has an amazing 20m resort style pool with BBQ area, showers and toilets, as well as a spa! When you are not entertaining your guests using the superb facilities, you can be relaxing in your spacious home.
Specific features include:
* Excellent floorplan with open plan living leading out onto a stylish outdoor entertaining area.
* Stone benchtop in kitchen
* TWO living areas
* Main bedroom has walk in robe, and split system airconditioning
* Additional split system airconditioner in the living area, and ceiling fans throughout
* Solar hot water to minimise your electricity bill
* Separate laundry and double remote lock up garage
* Pet friendly complex
* Low Body Corp fees
* Choice of excellent schools in the area (zoned for Peregian Springs State School)
* Easy access to the parks, walkways and community of Peregian Springs, with the beach just a few minutes drive
* Well located with Noosa and Maroochydore and the airport just 15 minutes drive away.
The house is in a high demand area so whether you are a family moving in, or an investor looking for an awesome return, this property will not let you down. Currently tenanted – email for more info.
1. Inspection by appointment only. Please call / email to facilitate
2. Property is tenanted until 2 July 2020
Property Code: 63