It is our privilege to present this perfection of privacy and tranquillity, nestled in natural hinterland vegetation. Not only is this property situated at the end of a cul de sac, but it also offers majestic panoramic views right to the coast - the occasional sparkle of moonlight on the sea transports the senses.
Situated high on the ridge and therefore maximising breezes, this bright and spacious multi-level home has Sydney blue gum polished timber floors throughout, which are graced by timber cathedral ceilings and large windows.
The ambience is alluring.
Boasting five bedrooms, three bathrooms, this home is the perfect sanctuary for a busy work from home space. Relax on the expansive deck, or in the sitting room, and enjoy the north easterly panoramic views offered. The outlook from all the rooms, including the modern kitchen, is soothing and packed with nature. French windows encase the sun-drenched breakfast nook/conservatory.
The expansive sitting room has breath-taking views with cooling breezes in summer, and a very efficient fireplace for cosy winter evenings.
This designer property is nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac in this sought-after location, a few minutes from Noosa Civic, excellent schools, Eumundi Markets, a short hop to Hastings street and beaches. Easy access to both Sunshine Motorway and the Bruce highway.
The surrounding natural environment puts nature on your doorstep with visits from Koalas, bandicoot, roos and wallabies complimented with a plethora of birdlife.
• 4 Level 5 bed, 3 bath, ideal multi-generational living layout
• French doors leading on to large decks with panoramic views
• Cool summer breezes and wood fireplace for winter warmth
• Modern kitchen Smeg Rangehood, oven & gas cooktop. Black stone sink.
• 22,500ltr water tanks
• All rooms double rooms
• Cool breezes
• North Easterly aspect on a 1 3/4 acre block (5756 Sq M)
• Freshly painted inside and out earlier in 2020
• Sydney blue gum polished timber floors through out
• Cathedral ceiling
• Timber featured ceiling
• Cyprus pine house build
• Cedar plantation shutters
• French windows in conservatory / breakfast knook
• Built 1998
• First time to market in over 20 years
Call for your private inspection now!