First time to market since it was built in the mid 90’s, this spacious cedar family home, situated at the end of a cul de sac, presents the ultimate in peace and privacy. Situated on almost 8 acres in Doonan which is a rare find in itself, the house is nestled at the end of a 500m asphalt and concrete driveway that meanders through your own private rainforest retreat, until you pop out on top of the ridge to a magnificently placed home.
The panoramic views from both balconies are exceptional, with the top balcony exhibiting sea views in the distance.
The driveway takes you on a journey over a creek, complete with its own boardwalk, gazebo and viewing platform. There would be no reason to leave the tranquillity of your own land for your morning walks through nature – the owners have lovingly carved a circuit across the creek and through some of the most beautiful bush, past the man made dam, and back up to the house. If you are serious about privacy and access to nature, then this property is one you cannot miss!
The 6x9 shed is well situated on a level stretch of land, and was lived in by the owners for an 18 months period whilst the house was built. Complete with its own 5000-gallon water tank and plumbing, it is an opportunity to create a home-based business, renovate for a teenage retreat, or simply use as a shed as it has been for last 2+ decades.
Specifics of the house include:
* 7.9 acres of unbelievable nature reserve with an abundance of wildlife including koalas, kangaroos and birdlife
* Polished timber floors with ceiling fans throughout, including all bedrooms
* High ceilings, with timber features
* Large balconies with exceptional views – distant sea views from top balcony
* 3 bedrooms upstairs, and one bedroom with it’s own bathroom located under the house as a possible teenage retreat
* Handmade basin (by Montville Pottery) in the en suite bathroom
* 6 panels of solar to assist with electricity bills
* Combustion fireplace to warm the house and create atmosphere in winter
* 13m resort style concrete pool
* 10,000 gallon water tank at the main house and 5,000 gallon water tank at the shed
* House recently painted outside
* Extensive boardwalks around the creek
* Manmade dam with it’s own viewing deck
* Undercover parking for two cars under the house
* Boat / caravan carport at the entrance to the property.
* Subdivision an option - STCA
Call for a private inspection today – and remember to allow time to explore the land!