Escape the everyday and come home to a sense of calm. "QMBA Housing Awards 1995" winner. For its' 26 years the four bedroom house and 5.5 acres has been much loved and beautifully maintained. Gently sloping land the house of approximately 384.51 square metres under roof is elevated with a view across landscaped gardens. There is a dam at the front of the property with irrigation to manage the grounds. Birdlife is prolific attracted by the variety of trees and shrubs; fruit trees, citrus, banana to name a couple, with plenty of space for a chicken coop and vegetable garden.
A full size tennis court (resurfacing required) is ideal for the budding player.
The double attached garage and carport is complimented by two very large colorbond sheds to accommodate several vehicles, workshop and large motorhome or boat.
* Imposing street appeal
* New roof
* Fresh paint to the interior
* 4 bedrooms
* Master bedroom, ensuite and a his and her wardrobe
* Country Style Kitchen
* Cypress pine flooring
* High ceilings
* Generous sunken lounge with fireplace
* Second smaller lounge room or music room
* Family bathroom with separate toilet
* Laundry with wall mounted ironing board
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Back to base security system available
* Security Screens
* 5.5 acres (approx.) fully fenced
* Large dam
* Fully pressurised underground irrigation system across the property
* 4 x water tanks providing 99000 Litre (approx) capacity
* UV water filtration system providing best quality drinking water
* Solar Power panels (7kw)
* Full size tennis court
* All weather gravel driveway
* Double garage with attached double carport plus two powered sheds
* 12m x 7.4m Colorbond shed with solid workbench and 3 phase power
* 12m x 4.4m x 5m high shed with mezzanine floor suitable for boat or motorhome
Situated in the Fraser Coast Region only 20 minutes easy drive from Maryborough and 55 minutes from the beaches of Hervey Bay.